Click three points to create stairs - just make sure the images layer is on top, so it’s visible.
- The top two points set the top step, and the third point sets the bottom step.
- Use the properties panel on the left to control the line style
- The square bracket keys
]can increase/decrease the steps per cell. This changes how dense the stairs are.
- Once stairs are placed, you can interact with it using the object tool
- Click to select
- Drag to move
- If you zoom in, a rotate handle will appear
- Backspace to delete
- When stairs are selected with the object tool, you can change its style using the properties panel on the right